Docsplainin' -- it's what I do

Docsplainin'--it's what I do.
After all, I'm a doc, aren't I?



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

soulful sepulcher: honesty on the rocks and make it a double

soulful sepulcher: honesty on the rocks and make it a double is another great post, and right on target.

Drug reps are so ubiquitous, I always assume a doc is influenced by them. I was impressed that Stephany's doc banned them. Good for him!

It never occurred to me to ask my doc if he has ever accepted trips or speaker fees, or ghost-written an article: I thought that was stuff reserved for the big names at the universities. Apparently I have been naïve. I intend to start asking, every time I'm handed a 'scrip.

1 comment:

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi, thanks for the link! it is an interesting topic that's for sure.

ShareThis