Docsplainin' -- it's what I do

Docsplainin'--it's what I do.
After all, I'm a doc, aren't I?



Sunday, May 24, 2009

In which Larry Bird is happily settled in at home

Today was moving day for Larry Bird. I had to net him, because of course he wouldn't step up, and that was pretty traumatic for both of us. He had to ride home in the truck in his travel cage, and we heaved his big condo into the back. We brought him in just ahead of the rains this afternoon, and before long he was back in his home cage eating and playing with his toys and chortling softly the way he does.

I am going to miss having him at the office this week, but I think he'll be happier here in the long run. He won't be alone on the weekends, for one thing. And for another, he has a big double window right next to his cage, which we open in good weather. So, as he did today, he can look out over the garden instead of a parking lot, and he can listen to the rain and the songbirds and enjoy the fresh air.


I will just have to find another way to figure out when clients are suppressing their anger.

No comments:

ShareThis